Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Never felt so alone

I miscarried a month ago now, I bled out on the kitchen floor while my fiance was at the pub. Even though he came home straight away I couldn't get over the fact that he left me there in the first place. After a nightmare of a night, which include an hour at the local hospital and a 2 hour drive in the night to the next biggest hospital to get blood transfusions I then had to return for a u/s. It was incredibly painful for me and FI wouldn't even take an hour off work to come with me.

After all this I decided to leave him. I just feel so alone and adrift. I feel so alone in my own body, I'm no longer sharing it with a beautiful little baby, and in general. When something good happens I've got no-one to run and tell. No-one to hug me when I remember that I would be 4 months pregnant now. Crying

Re: Never felt so alone

• Options

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. I'm glad you were strong and able to make a decision that was right for you regarding your FI. Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear you are going through this.  Dealing with a m/c is so hard under the best of circumstances so increased stress due to problems with FI only makes it much worse.  You have been through a lot and it will take time for you to feel better emotionally.  I understand the grief of a m/c...it is horrible.  Stay strong and with time you'll start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  After my first m/c I never thought I'd get over it, but you survive and move on.  The pain is still there, but it fades.  I can't evem remember how I made it through those days after the first m/c because I'm having a real hard time making it through the day now.  Remember your little baby and talk to her/him if that helps.  Sometimes it helps me to know that these experiences are making me a stronger person.  Stay strong!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ::big hugs:: I am so sorry you are alone. I wish I could give you a great big hug. I hope you find someone you can talk to IRL. :::bug hugs::: again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! I hope you start feeling better soon
  • Options
    I'm so sorry that you had to go through that...try and stay strong and know that you can always come here for support!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I understand....

Lindsay

www.rememberingavi.blogspot.com

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss
  • Options
    wow i am really not sure what to say so i just want to let you know that i am thinking of you and sending you love.  you can always pm me or post here when you need to feel connected to someone.  perhaps you saw a side of your FI that you needed to see and then again perhaps after some time you guys will figure things out and make it work.  i wish you all the best and seriously if you need to talk pm me.  xox
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry :(  We are here for you.
  • Options
    Thankyou all so very much. It really is so helpful to come on here and not feel like I'm the only one that is going through all this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"