Indiana Babies

facebook group help

Fickle Kelley has now decided to join the group IN Babies FB group. Wink Because I already sent her a prior invitation, it won't let me send another one. When I search members, she is listed.

Except, she can't see the group nor find it (it's a private group).

Help!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: facebook group help

• imageNDwife07:

Fickle Kelley

:::biotch::::

Super Angry

I've been wanting to use the angry smiley for a while now, but never had the opportunity!  Stick out tongue

• imagefruitcakes:
    imageNDwife07:

Fickle Kelley

:::biotch::::

Super Angry

I've been wanting to use the angry smiley for a while now, but never had the opportunity!  Stick out tongue

LOL Geeked

• Loading the player...
  • Since you're the admin, it should say how many have not responded yet.  You may be able to delete her through the admin tool and then re-invite her. I'm an admin for another group and I think that's how it works.  I can't get on FB at work to make sure though.
  • Thanks, I'll try that!
  • I haven't joined yet. Sad
  • Kelley, I couldn't get it to work. Since you never accepted the invitation, it won't let me delete you and start over. Unless you can somehow find your invitation, I'm not sure I can fix it. :(
  • Hey Lauren, in the "Members" section of the admin tool, you should be able to view people who've "not yet replied" (there's a drop down box at the top of the page).  See if you see Kelley there.  You may be able to delete her and then re-invite her.   See if that works.
  • ::Butting in:: Can I join in on the fun?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"