Austin Babies
Options

another Mom GTG question

Last year some of us moms from the board had an Easter egg hunt GTG.  We met at a central park and brought all of our own eggs to hide. Most of the moms watched all the kids while 2 of us went and hid the eggs.

It was a lot of fun!  

So I know this is way in advance, Easter isn't until April this year, but would anyone be interested in doing this?   If so what day would work for you? I can only do Mondays or Fridays so it would have to be one of the 2.(6th or the 10th) What loaction would work best for you. I was thinking maybe the park in Mueller since it is somewhat central, but I am open for other suggestions.

Re: another Mom GTG question

• Options
    Sounds good to me! Mondays and Tuesdays work best for me, but other days are possible--just depends on the time.
    Mom to an almost 4 y/o and an almost 2 y/o. In process of growing our family through adoption.
  • Options
    rubes cant search for eggs yet, but she would love to put on an easter dress and come hang out with the other kiddos.?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds like a lot of fun! We can do either Mondays or Fridays. The 6th is my birthday, but that doesn't necessarily mean we couldn't do it then.
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options
    I'd love to participate this year!  Fridays work best for us :)
  • Options
    imageBoxerMomma:
    rubes cant search for eggs yet, but she would love to put on an easter dress and come hang out with the other kiddos.
    Ditto... However I am working so maybe I just make that a "work from home" day and come have fun! Smile
    ~ Tiffany -- ATX PG Bio
    Loss at 15wks - Dec 2010 and 5.5wks - Sept 2011
    My little ballerina - thanks Life in Motion Photography!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageBoxerMomma:
    rubes cant search for eggs yet, but she would love to put on an easter dress and come hang out with the other kiddos.
    Ditto... However I am working so maybe I just make that a "work from home" day and come have fun! Smile
    ~ Tiffany -- ATX PG Bio
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageBoxerMomma:
    ~ Tiffany -- ATX PG Bio
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

So fun, you always think of the best stuff. We are in. Monday's work better for us, but I can work with a Friday as well.

No opinions on a park.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"