Secondary IF

~*~*~ SIF Weekly Check in ~*~*~*

Good Morning Lovely SIF Ladies!

It's been another busy week around here!  HUGE congrats go out to Lisa625 and jacksonville2 on their BFP's this week. Another shout out goes to Tonya's right ovary. You GO!!  Grow follie GROW!! 

Baby dust to all of you in the 2WW and good luck to everybody starting new cycles this week.

As always, everyone is welcome to post their update here.  We love to see new faces so lurkers feel free to join in.  If you want to be added or removed just let me know.

For all our recent BFP'ers - please let me know your EDD so I can add it below.

Tonya_G

Jenelle05

lovesnack

SweetieP

firsttogo 

Mrsnemitz

Shaunie

hopeful9

axr8111

schoolsoutbride

hope4us

lolalillie

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AathiPO4

sunshine173

LoveBird2

mariebelle

CHI-06

Christakim

CMM05

mrsmiller06

waitingforbaby#2

MrsP-051306

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

Lisa625

jacksonville2  EDD 11/4

Francisca  IT'S TWINS!!

jen5/03 - It's TWINS!!

Tracigator  EDD 10/22

DSU98  EDD 10/21

njwife1103

Adelepenguin  EDD 10/17

Shawmich

Mr&MrsS

Kim777 - TWINS!!

LizRN626

QOTD - Have you given anything up for lent?  What are your plans for Easter?

Re: ~*~*~ SIF Weekly Check in ~*~*~*

• My update - I'm on CD2 of our first treatment cycle of this year!!  I start Clomid tomorrow and go for a follie check next Sunday.

QOTD - Have you given anything up for lent?  Yes.  Coffee.  Well not entirely but I am down to 2 cups a day as opposed to my usual pot.Embarrassed  

What are your plans for Easter? Nothing fancy I don't think.  DH might have to work so we don't have any firm plans.  We might just have BIL over for dinner like we did last year. 

• I had my first u/s this week and saw the heartbeat and everything looks good.  My due date is 10/17.

I think I am going to try and go to church every week for Lent - I haven't been going regularly (understatement of the year) and I would really like to get back into the habit.

No plans for Easter - probably just a nice day at home (after church of course)  Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • I took my last BCP on Wednesday so I am just waiting for AF....keep you fingers crossed that AF actually comes this time.  I am so excited for this IUI. 

QOTD - I didn't give anything up for Lent. I am a bad Catholic :(

We don't have any exciting plans for Easter. We were supposed to go away with my family, but DH is working all weekend. I think I am going to take Chloe to church and to the community Easter egg hunt with our friends. We'll probably have a big dinner when DH gets home.  

• My EDD is Oct. 21st

We will hang out with family for Easter nothing to drastic and no I have not given anything up for lent so far this year.

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Update: Nothing new, just waiting for my second follie check tomorrow! Lets hope it's grown!

QOTD: Nope, haven't given up anything for lent- I don't really have any "vices" left, since I'm not drinking alcohol or caffeine anymore anyways! I don't quite know what we're doing yet for Easter- probably going up to my hometown to spend the day with my dad's side of the family. We'll of course have Aiden hunt for eggs and his basket. :)

• We have another u/s this morning.... I'm nervous.

qotw:  We are LDS so we don't really give things up but I grew up going to Catholic schools so I love the tradition.  My dad was Jewish so we always acknowledge passover as well.  I kind of miss that.

For Easter we are not doing anything too special.  We will have my family over for Ham and an egg hunt.  Oh and of course church.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • It is so exciting to see all the BFP's on here weekly! It gives me hope:o)

Nothing new to report here: still on my break cycle due to cysts, and AF is due within 5 days or so. Once I get my period I will go in for b/w and u/s to see if the cysts are gone.

We had an info. night about adoption last night, and we got some good info, but also disappointing news about long waits (9-12 months) to complete our training and homestudy. So, it looks like for now we might register with the agency, but continue treatment for a 5-6 months. We've even been talking about IUI, which is a step forward for us!

As for Lent, I know I'm bad because I haven't decided what I'm taking on or giving up yetEmbarrassed. We've had a busy week due to DS ear infection and pink eye, the adoption info, etc, and I haven't given it much thought. I need to decide and get on board ASAP!

• I'm on cycle day 4 of a generally 34 day cycle. Started clomid last night and will be going in for my mid cycle u/s in a couple of weeks.?

?I gave up cookies for lent. This is going to be hard for me. I usually have at least one daily.

No plans yet for Easter. We don't live by family so we will probably just have a nice dinner at home.?

• I had my first u/s this morning and have 1 perfect little beating heart at 111 bpm.  I'm measuring right on schedule at 6 weeks, 1 day and my due date is 10/22.  (And I made the doctor triple check that I only had 1 in there because I've been petrified that there was more than one)  I have another u/s next Friday and then I believe I will be graduating from the RE.

We're Jewish so we don't give up anything for lent or celebrate Easter. :-)

We usually spend at least one Passover seder with my best friend and her family but not this year as she will be giving birth to her first a week before Passover begins.  

• Update: I'm STILL waiting for my period to arrive or a positive pg test (now either 5 or 6 days late). Will start treatment (clomid/IUI) on my next cycle.

QOTD - Have you given anything up for lent?  What are your plans for Easter? 

Didn't give anything up for Lent. On Easter we'll go to church in the morning and then have dinner at my parent's house.

• Update...waiting for dr's appt on March 12.  Felt a little queasy earlier today and wanted nothing to do with my salad at lunch, so starting i guess to feel a little m/s.  5 w 4 d today.

Haven't really thought about what to give up for lent, i should probably get on that.  Easter we'll probably go to my DH's grandmothers and then my parents.  DS should be mobile by then, so I'd like to do a mini-easter egg hunt with him. 

• Lent and Easter....we are Greek Orthodox, so our Lent and Easter are a week off from everyone else's.  I haven't given up anything yet.  I'm thinking a soap opera :) 

Update: DH's SA results were great! So we're at square one.  I think we'll start trying in June.

Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • my update: BFP (I've rechecked and rechecked and rechecked - I just can't believe it!), EDD November 4 (I think - will have to wait for first ultrasound to know for sure since I have no idea when I O'd)

not giving up anything for Lent, and will probably spend Easter with the in-laws if I'm not on call

• Please add me to the check in

Update - I am on CD 11 waiting to O.  Unfortunately, dh is OOT until the 16.  So we will probably miss our opportunity this month.  

QOTW:  We do not celebrate lent.  

For Easter we wil be going to church and having a family get together.  So glad dd will be able to participate in the Easter egg hunt this year. 

• I'd like to be added, please :)  I'm on CD1 (boo...) and my appointment to see my OB for my "one year ttc" visit is in two weeks. Hopefully we can get things moving!

Gave nothing up for lent. Surprise

P.S. I just joined this board and received such a warm welcome and everyone is so helpful and nice, I love you guys already!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"