Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

pmp ladies!

There is too many names for me to type out now.

Booke and Suz-I just read your other post that both of you got such great news today.  YAY!  How was the rest of your days?

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
-m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
Beautiful daughter born February 2011
**Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: pmp ladies!

• Hey Emma :)

It was a pretty good day.  The only downside is that the Cancer Care office forgot to tell me/call in a lab for this weeks hcg.  So they called me four times today so I could go, then turn around and do another one on Monday.  At any rate, new lab doing it and the tech looked at me and said "so are you pregnant or what?"  Good thing that doesn't bother me as much, but you'd think they would know to be cautious about asking things like that. 

How was your day? 

Suzanne
    Mama to Lewis Elijah-11/18/05
    and Evangeline Mae - 12/06/07
    and two angels 3/17/07 at 5w and 12/16/08 - 11w partial molar pregnancy with bonus chemo
    Best Kind to Have-blog
  • Ugh- I still hate it when people ask/say things like that.  Im glad you handle it well.  Atleast your lab didnt stab you like Brookes did!

I had a good day.  I went my therapy appointment.  I think shes cutting me loose after my next one, since I'm doing so well.  I guess its a good thing, but I really like going, its a huge de-stresser!  However, today her and I just visited about our up coming vacations, and I paid her good money for that.  So maybe its a good thing. 

• Loading the player...
  • That's true about the stabbing part.  LOL  She was definitely the worst tech I've had so far. 

I'm glad you are doing so well with therapy.  I know it will be hard to lose having that ear, but you always have the option of going back.  Have I mentioned I'm so jealous of your upcoming vacation.  That sounds really nice right about now. Which Sea World are you going to visit, San Antonio?

Suzanne
    and two angels 3/17/07 at 5w and 12/16/08 - 11w partial molar pregnancy with bonus chemo
    Best Kind to Have-blog
  • Yes, San Antonio.  My folks live there and my sister is gradutating basic training from the air foce there.  So we are going to see her graduate.  It will be a wirlwind vacation.  It is such a PAIN flying in and out of alaska.  We are flying out wed morning, getting there for dinner time.  Then will be back home sunday night. 

When my brother graduated basic training from the navy two years ago it was in chicago.  We left friday night, and was home for work monday morning!  Now that was exsausting!  I dont think we slept.  But, I did get my wedding dress!

Im excited to see my family, and go to sea world.  lol.  I have a picture of me when I was seven petting a dolphin at seaworld.  I would love to get the same picture now! 

• I thought that is what I remembered.  Yikes, that is going to be rushed.  But I now you'll be glad to see everyone.  That would be so cool to get the same picture and have the two to compare. 

CD1, hmm?  Does it seem like your cycles are heading back to normal?

Suzanne
    Best Kind to Have-blog
  • normal- who knows!?  My temps are nuts, not as bad as some ladies, but still enough to make me crazy.  I think after stopping the anti-depressants next month they will go back to normal. 

This is going to sound nuts (and tmi)- but before my periods were out of whack from years of different b/c pills every three monhts.  So my periods are back to normal now.  Before the m/c they were so light, it wasnt worth a tampon, or pad.  Just panty liners.  I guess theres nothing wrong with easy periods, but it was unnerving having them like that.  And it was like that for about a year- the OB said it was fine.  So now my periods are back to normal, so I guess my body just hit re-set.  Hopefully that re-set will help us get pregnant really quick.  Here's hoping!

• That doesn't sound crazy at all. Charting always drives me nuts.  But I'm a bad charter, if I didn't like my temp I'd keep taking it until I got one I liked.  LOL 

Up until DS and DD I had awful periods, they got lighter and shorter, I was so thankful for that.  I really hope you and Brooke are able to get BFP's easy.  I'll be bringing up the rear. LOL 

I think I am off for the night.  Big hugs and I'll visit with you tomorrow.   

Suzanne
    Best Kind to Have-blog
  • nighty night!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"