TTC after 35

Any ttc over 35 who already have children?

Hi,

I  am 35 and already have 3 kids. 4yo 2 yo and 6 months.  We thought three would be plenty, but the thought of not having another makes me so sad. I think I do want one more child. Teo out of my prev three Pregnancies did have some minor complications but everything turned out ok. Just wondering if anyone else already has a good sized family and still wants another besides me

Re: Any ttc over 35 who already have children?

• I'm 37, my son is 14m, and we're trying again. We'd like 2-3, and given my age, we really don't feel like we can wait very long.

• I have a 16 yr and 7yr old from previous marraige.  We're having trouble working on #3 with current hubby.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have an 18 year old from my first marriage and we have been ttc for 4 years now. I also have PCOS, Celiac and type 2 diabetes (diet controlled).
  • I do. I am 39.  I have a DS that is 18 years old, and a 7 month old DD.  We are trying for #3.  My clock is ticking, so I am ready to give it a go again.  Wishing you luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I just turned 36, and my daughter is 10 months old.  We're going to start trying in April.
  • I'm 37 and have a 21 month old daughter.  It took me 11 1/2 years to get my miracle baby!  We have been trying on our own for 10 months now (even though I KNEW I'd never get pg via sex) to get her a sibling to no avail.

We will be doing a FET (frozen embryo transfer) in September.

I'd LOVE to have a large family, but it costs us an arm & a leg just to GET pregnant.  One more successful pregnancy and we are done. 

• I just turned 39 in February and I have 2 sons who are 20 and 14 years old. I just lost my surprise baby. We are gonna try again since we started geting used to the idea of a new little one after so many years. Wish me luck for a girl this time.
  • I just turned 35 and we have a 2.5yr old and a 12 month old, both girls.  We haven't been preventing since DD#2 was born but BFing must of been enough to prevent #3.  I just weaned last week so we are getting serious now about #3 and hope it doesn't take too long.  If I were younger I'd have 2 more but I think we'll be thrilled just with one more.  GL ladies!!
  • Yes for me. I'm new here. I'm 40 and DH is 35. We have 1 DD who's 4 and had a DS but he was full-term stillborn in '07. We have been trying ever since he was born because we would love to have another and both kids were VERY planned. SIGH. So this cycle we're on Clomid and will do an IUI for the first time. GL everyone!

wynne

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"