Babywatch update - 39w appt — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

Babywatch update - 39w appt

I had my 39w appt today and found out that I'm 3-4 cm dilated already! I know it doesn't necessarily mean that labor will start any moment now or anything, but I think and hope that it means I'll have another quick labor. That excites me! I'm planning on tomorrow and Saturday being my last days at work so hopefully the baby cooperates and lets me get those last few appointments in with clients before I start maternity leave. Yay!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Babywatch update - 39w appt

• Congrats on the progress!  I hope you have a quick and easy labor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Quick and easy labor seems to be in fashion lately.  I wish you the best of it.  Good luck.
  • Oooooh, yay! How exciting! I hope things go fast for you. I've got my appointment today and I am just HOPING they tell me I'm already dilated!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Wow, when I went into labor with my son I was 4 cm dilated and they kept me in the hospital, gave birth 3 hours later.  Maybe because I was having contractions as well and you're not having any just yet.  All the best, hope you have a smooth labor & delivery!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards