Washington Babies
Options

Question about fellow DH's...

Did any of you have the problem with your DH where they wanted to have sex all the time? Honestly since I told DH that we are having a baby, it's like he is on overdrive or something. And at night all I want to do is sleep or throw up. When he wants more lol. Please tell me I am not the only one that had this problem. Is there something about being pregnant that just attracts your husbands to you more?

TIA! =]

Re: Question about fellow DH's...

• Options
    lol how nice of you to give in!   my poor hubby has gotten some only 3.5 times in the past 10 months!!!
  • Options

imageFutureMrsLynch:
    lol how nice of you to give in!   my poor hubby has gotten some only 3.5 times in the past 10 months!!!

3.5 times?? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh I haven't given in lol. I fell asleep last night after throwing up and I said there is no way I can do this right now. I just feel bad for him. I think honestly before we were pregnant it was once maybe twice a week. Now it's like every other day he is talking about it. LMAO!
  • Options

imageFutureMrsLynch:
    my poor hubby has gotten some only 3.5 times in the past 10 months!!!

man....your 3.5 beats our 3!  Stick out tongue

2 years 005 copy
    DD born 1/5/09.BFP-1/6/11 MC at 6 weeks
  • Options

My DH hasn't gotten any in 12 weeks...we have only done it once since I foudn out we were pg.  I've been the one feeling guilty about it, we were 1-2 times a week.  But he's been very supportive...but very attracted to the much larger boobs.  :-)

My siggy never works right! Our bug is almost 3 now! image
  • Options
    I told DH to enjoy it now while we are TTC because once I get PG, the well is dry!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine hasn't been interested since i've started showing, it gets too awkward.  We've still been doing it, but not so much.
  • Options
    Oh DH loves the bigger boobs too lol.
  • Options

imageFutureMrsLynch:

We're on track with you! 2 times in 8 months. I can't right now, cause it hurts. And he still thinks that he can poke the baby.....keep dreaming honey!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    My husband was that way and was lucky enough to get it once a week after I was off bedrest....  he has NO idea how lucky he was.  But since baby?  Nada.
  • Options
    imageJRS72206:

imageFutureMrsLynch:

3.5 times?? 

Yeah, the .5 was the day before my due date when I wanted to try the whole "sex to start labor" thing... It didnt go so well, I was just way too big!  But we got far enough that I am going to count it as a half Smile

• Options
    imageFutureMrsLynch:
    imageJRS72206:

imageFutureMrsLynch:

3.5 times?? 

Yeah, the .5 was the day before my due date when I wanted to try the whole "sex to start labor" thing... It didnt go so well, I was just way too big!  But we got far enough that I am going to count it as a half Smile

Got ya! :))) 

• Options

1st tri is weird. It's hard to get comfortable in your skin. Your boobs hurt, you feel generally icky, and you can fall asleep with less than a few seconds of notice. It was hard for me and I didn't have morning sickness!

I thought there was a hormonal change that attracts men...?

image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
  • Options
    oh, and FWIW, DH says the sexiest thing I could ever do for him is have his baby. *swoon*
    image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
  • Options
    I don't know how much more/less he was into it, but for me I was totally into it from about 10-30 weeks. The hormones, increased blood flow, not worrying about where I was in my cycle, etc. made everythign so much better. Then I was just too huge.  Maybe you'll flip the switch in second tri. :)
  • Options
    I have heard that 2nd tri is so much better. I think that's why it's so hard for me. And so true, I do fall asleep at the drop of a hat! Last night I was watching a show, wide awake talking to DH, then zzzzzzzzzz. LOL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"