North Carolina Babies

AT Update

Well he still has the EI but they are clearing up. I was able to see his doctor this time who agreed with the Doc that we saw on Tuesday that the meds are workng and he is more than likely feeling pressure when he is sleeping etc.

I wonder if we elvated his matress if that would help some. I may try that tonight. He has done great all day at DC so hopefully the trend will continue. Thanks for all the responses this morning!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AT Update

• i'd elevate his head somehow if you can... would he sleep in a bouncy seat or anything? having BTDT, it does hurt to lay down.

glad he's getting a little better!

• We keep Jeremiah's mattress elevated at the head. ?We just moved one side down to the lowest setting and left the other side at the highest setting. ?This helps when he's got a cold, with EIs and with his reflux. ?I don't know what we'll do when he starts getting more mobile in his sleep. ?As it is now we find that he has squirmed down to the bottom a lot of mornings, even wrapped in his swaddle.

I hope it helps and he starts to feeling better soon!?

• Loading the player...
  • Alex's crib is always elevated at the head due to his EI's.   Hang in there, hopefully it will get better soon.

• I hope he gets better soon....momma and baby certainly deserve a break from all of this!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Poor thing! I hope he gets some relief and starts to feel better soon. Sending lots and lots of healthy vibes your way.
  • Poor AT!  Feel better soon little guy :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"