North Carolina Babies

Moms of girls

What did you wear for their professional pictures (for the first year)
I can't decide what to do for her 3 month pics...

Her nb ones she was in a diaper.
Her 6 month ones she will be in a white romper w/ a white flower headband
Her 9 month ones she will be in a pink tutu and bow-headband
Her 12 month I'm not really worried about - but prob a sweater or something warm since its in Jan.

My problem is that I dont want something too cool (like a dress or romper) b/c her 6 & 9 month pics will be like that, and I dont want them all to look the same. But I cant seem to find any cute sweaters/one-pieces?

So, WDYT? What did your DD wear?

Re: Moms of girls

• I know you said you didn't want a dress but it's going to be close to Easter, so I would probably do an Easter dress and then a more casual outfit. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• imageWendyNC:
    I know you said you didn't want a dress but it's going to be close to Easter, so I would probably do an Easter dress and then a more casual outfit. 

What kind of more casual outfit .. that is my problem that I can't figure out! Confused

• Loading the player...
  • We got some of Maddie at around 2.5 months, and I just had her in a plain white onesie. I didn't want to distract from the cute baby, and it's hard for outfits to look super cute in pics before they can sit/stand.

But something like this or this might be cute, it's long sleeved/pants, but won't ride up like a dress or sweater/pants combo. Luckily a lot of long sleeved stuff is on sale now!

Maddie has this in 0-3 if you want to borrow it, lol! It's really cute but the buttons drive me NUTS and it's a little too small for her, so I'm going to cut it and make it into a sweater.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejenhum:

We got some of Maddie at around 2.5 months, and I just had her in a plain white onesie. I didn't want to distract from the cute baby, and it's hard for outfits to look super cute in pics before they can sit/stand.

But something like this or this might be cute, it's long sleeved/pants, but won't ride up like a dress or sweater/pants combo. Luckily a lot of long sleeved stuff is on sale now!

Maddie has this in 0-3 if you want to borrow it, lol! It's really cute but the buttons drive me NUTS and it's a little too small for her, so I'm going to cut it and make it into a sweater.

OMG YES! I would love to borrow it!!! I have been looking for something just like that!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

• I don't have any of the pics with me but we did her Easter dress and then a little pink jumper and matching onesie underneath and I think it may have had ladybugs on it from Gymboree as the more casual outfit. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• I was going to suggest jeans (I didn't look at all of Jenhum's links so maybe she suggested them).  I think pictures of babies in "casual" clothes are so cute!
  • imageECUGirl2004:
    I was going to suggest jeans (I didn't look at all of Jenhum's links so maybe she suggested them).  I think pictures of babies in "casual" clothes are so cute!

You mean like this:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Mikey- Yep!  Smile And like this:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"