Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Flower Mound/Lewisville Daycare Recs

I know a few of you girls live in the area...We really wanted to do an in home care provider, but I've called nearly everyone on the TXDFPS website for our area, and no one expects to have a spot open this summer. I've even gotten in touch with their "local group leaders" and referral people - nothing. I've dropped by a few day care centers, but there are so many options - it's overwhelming. If you have any suggestions or recs, I'd greatly appreciate it! If you're not comfortable sharing the info on here, my e-mail is amandaandanthony at yahoo.com.

Thanks so much!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Flower Mound/Lewisville Daycare Recs

• Options
    My SIL uses Legacy Learning Center and LOVES it!
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sending you an email now. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We love love love our place!  The Peanut Gallery in N. Lewisville.  It's off Timbercreek & Valley Ridge.  The teachers are awesome with T, they love her so much, and she loves going there.  I highly recommend it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've worked at Legacy Learning Center and Primrose on Morriss and I'd feel comfortable taking my kids to either location. They are two different environments so check them out and see which one is what you are looking for. Also, one of my friends takes her son to Primrose in Wellington and she's been very happy with them so far.
  • Options
    I second the Peanut Gallery. If the one out there is anything like the one here in The Colony, that is. I worked in day care and it took me forever to settle on a center. Without knowing it I actually ended up at a center in which the director is best friends with the first director I had at the center I worked at here in TX. Worked out perfectly for me.
  • Options
    Thanks so much girls! I appreciate your help!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"