Georgia Babies
Options

Biggest Loser - spoiler

I am not sure who watches this, but I was pissed that Dane got voted off last night!  What a stupid move by the blue team.  Ron is just going to hold them back. 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Biggest Loser - spoiler

• Options
    I don't expect any different.  Bob's team always plays the "game" and ends up shooting itself in the foot!
  • Options

I'm actually rooting for Ron. There's just something about him that makes my heart go out to him and I want him and his son to go far. I think that getting rid of Dane will hurt them big time, but I think that he will succeed better at home than Ron will. But I think Ron will leave next week.

On another note, Alison always looks like she's about to cry at every weigh-in. That's not a very good show to have a pregnant woman host. Seeing her cry makes me wanna cry.

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I HUGE Puffy Heart that they have Alison hose while Preggo.  They need to have a preggo host The bachelor.  THAT would be HIGH-larious.  Pregoo host would tell it like it is with those blithering idiots.
  • Options

imageebearwife:
    I don't expect any different.  Bob's team always plays the "game" and ends up shooting itself in the foot!

I don't think they played the game at all - I think they did the opposite.  Instead of keeping a strong player that will lose alot of weight for their team they kept the person they are attached to and feel bad for. 

I hope Dane comes back looking hot at the finale!  I can't believe he ran that marathon with his wife.  That was awesome!

• Options
    Oh, and I noticed that Alison Sweeney had tears in her eyes at the voting as well!  Poor thing!  She is so pregnant right now, but she looks good. 
  • Options

I agree that it was a dumb move by the blue team.  The contestants are really different this season.  For a change, they all seem to be there for the right reasons (to lose the weight) and not b/c they want to play games.  Everyone still on the show is very likeable.  I am finding it hard to root for one specific person.

I do agree w/ the pp that said that Ron really needs to be there more and I want him to stay, but he will just continue to hold the team back.  I think the show should help him out w/ a personal trainer if he gets voted off so he can continue to lose weight.

• Options
    imageAlison422:

imageebearwife:

I don't think they played the game at all - I think they did the opposite.  Instead of keeping a strong player that will lose alot of weight for their team they kept the person they are attached to and feel bad for. 

I hope Dane comes back looking hot at the finale!  I can't believe he ran that marathon with his wife.  That was awesome!

They played the game by keeping alliances but I can see your point.  With Bob its all about the alliances and strategy and whatnot.  Bob wants someone from his original group to win and I don't think he is all about the "blue" team this time.  Ron is on my nerves.  He is sweet but he is unable to keep up.  Blue is keeping him around until they have to sacrifice a lamb to keep the Bob folks alive.

• Options

I was hoping one of the yellow sisters would get voted off.  They are both so whiney and annoying.  Mandy (or Aubrey, I can't remember which one) was dumb to vote for Kristin.... way to just throw your vote away dumba$$. 

Did anyone else notice that they didn't say how much Dane had lost at home?  They just said he ran a marathon... or did I miss it?

I can't wait for next week when Jillian does "the meanest thing she's ever done to anyone" to Laura

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JoJo - they didn't show Dane's weight - I noticed that too.  I hope he does OK at home.  He lost so much weight so fast that I hope that does not set him up failure.  I agree that the yellow team sisters are annoying - Mandy especially.  She is the one with the longer hair.  She just cries at EVERYTHING!  I also can't wait to see next week!  I wonder what Jillian says?
  • Options
    gah, I LOVE this show and I LOVE this season!  Dude, what the hell is up with Ron's body?  Like I just don't understand how it is constructed to look like that every time he takes his shirt off I can't stop staring at it, it baffles me!  and they totally shot themselves in the foot by keeping him there.  and as far as not showing Dane's weight loss, they always do that for people who are super big losers and especially towards the end to keep you guessing I think!  he looked awesome and you know he's going to be totally buff at the finale!  god I love this show!  I did want to punch bob in the face though when he was boohooing for so damn long about the team switch up....grow a pair and help these new people that are counting on you!  gah!  but I love bob and I love that he loves his people so I only hated him for a brief moment!  ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"