Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Those who have ovulated on CD17...

what was your LP? Is your LP shorter since you ovulated later?

Just want to hear some experiences. I'm 8DPO and waiting for AF so we can actually start TTC. Wohooo!

Re: Those who have ovulated on CD17...

• Options
    Typically if you O later, you have a longer period. I usually O'd on CD17 and had a 31-32 day cycle. GL!
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options
    I've O'd on days 16, 17 and 18, and almost consistently see AF on day 28.  So, yeah, the later the O (for me) the shorter the LP.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LP is usually 12 days but its been as early as 10. Im a 13dpo tester!!!
  • Options
    My LP is 12 days.  This last cycle I O'd 2 days later than I did the previous and my cycle was longer by 2 days, the LP remained 12 days.
  • Options
    I usually ovulate on days 16-18 and also have a long LP (14-16 days) so my cycle always ends up being around 32 days long.
  • Options
    your LP should stay relatively the same no matter what day you O, which is why your cycle length changes depending on if you O late or not.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

Well first, I don't think O-ing on CD17 would be considered "late." That's well within the normal range. I didn't think ovulation was considered "late" until after either CD21 or 23 (can't remember which).

Secondly, when you O doesn't have anything to do with your LP. If you typically have a 14-day LP, it's still going to be 14 days regardless of whether you O'ed on CD14 or CD25.

• Options
    I have o'd on cd17 and had LP's as long as 18 days.  Everyone is different -
  • Options

Also, FWIW, I've O'ed as early as CD14 and as late as CD31 and everywhere in between, including CD17 once or twice.

My LP is 15 days. It was shorter (anywhere from 11-13 days) in the first few months after I came off BCP while my body was regulating, but has evened out to a consistent 15 days for the last four cycles.

• Options
    imagerssnlvr:
    Typically if you O later, you have a longer period. I usually O'd on CD17 and had a 31-32 day cycle. GL!
    I'm the same
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

When you ovulate changes from month to month, your LP is roughly the same each month. I O anytime between CD13-17 and my LP is 13-15 days. so if I O on CD17 and then have a longer LP of 15 days my cycle is 32 days that month but if I O on CD17 and have a 13day LP then my cycle is 30 days.

• Options
    I ovulated on CD 17 last cycle and CD 21 this time around. My LP last month was 13 days.
  • Options
    imagePhoebe Halliwell:

Well first, I don't think O-ing on CD17 would be considered "late." That's well within the normal range. I didn't think ovulation was considered "late" until after either CD21 or 23 (can't remember which).

Secondly, when you O doesn't have anything to do with your LP. If you typically have a 14-day LP, it's still going to be 14 days regardless of whether you O'ed on CD14 or CD25.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Dx PCOS 09/08 2000mg Met
    TTC #1 from 05/08-02/09 BFP 02/26/09
    DD Born 11/11/09
    Suprise Baby #2 on the way! EDD 8/16/13 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagePhoebe Halliwell:

ditto
    Dx PCOS 09/08 2000mg Met
    TTC #1 from 05/08-02/09 BFP 02/26/09
    DD Born 11/11/09
    Suprise Baby #2 on the way! EDD 8/16/13 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I typically ovulate around cd23, and my luteal phase is 12 days.  It has only varied from that 3 times (by a day in either direction) in 6 years of charting.  My cycles are about 33-35 days long, which is perfectly normal.

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

My Blog

• Options
    See siggy for charts.
    PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I generally O between CD15 - 20, and have a 14 day LP, so I vary from 30 - 34 days. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"