Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

A (somewhat) heartbroken AW...

So T and I are at her changing table this morning and she's all giggly and smiley, and DH comes in to say goodbye.  T gives him her big two toofies grin and says "DADDY!"

WAH!  I was so hoping she would say Mommy first, but I know that Daddy is easier (she's been saying dadadadada for quite a while now) and to be honest - it made my husband's day and that made me happy too.  He got the biggest grin on his face, and she actually looked quite pleased with herself too.  So now we work on Mommy, hee.  ;) 

Re: A (somewhat) heartbroken AW...

• Options

Soooo cute! Daddys and their little girls are the sweetest things in the world.

Yay for Tessa!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Go Tessa!  That's great!  We are still working on mama.  We got Dada and Eeeeeeee down packed...

I will look at him and go "say mama" and he will smile and say "dada" :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageflygeah:

Go Tessa!  That's great!  We are still working on mama.  We got Dada and Eeeeeeee down packed...

I will look at him and go "say mama" and he will smile and say "dada" :)

yeah my little stinker does the same thing! 

YAY Tessa, I bet that made your husbands day! 

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Her absolute favorite is lalalalalala with her tongue curled up over her lip (I do not know why, it just is), and she does a lot of bababababa and dadadadada - today was a good, clear "daddy!"  I was somewhat relieved that it wasn't "woof" or "bark" because of her fascination with our dog, hee. 
  • Options
    That is so awesome!  I really hope that DH will be a little more involved once Ike starts talking :)
  • Options
    Awww, that is awesome!  I hear you on being a tad sad, but the way I see it is the minute he does start saying mama I know he's only going to say it while crying for me in the middle of the night ; )
  • Options
    Yay Tessa!  Addy did this exactly.  She now only says mama when she is crying. 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imagelizzyjames:
    Yay Tessa!  Addy did this exactly.  She now only says mama when she is crying. 

DD does the same thing!

• Options
    She's getting so big! I am glad it made his day.?
    She'll be saying Mommy before you know it!
  • Options

Aww, so cute!

• Options
    Aww, what a big girl!  Ours was dada first too.  I can't wait for "Mommy"!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"