Special Needs
Options

Can I vent on your board?

I just lost my sweet beautiful 6 year old daughter to brain cancer 5 weeks ago...  I am devastated and looking for support from moms who understand....  You can read about her on www.rememberingavi.blogspot.com

Lindsay

Re: Can I vent on your board?

• Options
    Of course you can.  I am SO sorry for your loss.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss - Your daughter was an absolutely beautiful precious girl and your blog is a beautiful story of her!!!

Another mom posted this when someone lost their little one:

"It is not "if" we will lose the things we love, it is "when." But as we lose, can we not gain a deep knowing that in the presence of grace, love is eternal."

You are welcome to vent here anytime! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss.  I might have some resources for you - I hope they are helpful. 

I don't know if you are on Carepages, but there are quite a few moms on there who have children fighting or have lost children to brain cancer and are amazing supports to one another.  A good place to start would be on the carepage called "JuliansWorld" which is run by a mom named Mimi whose son passed away due to neuroblastoma a year ago.  She is creating a database for parents to connect with each other and offer support - you can read about it in her Feb 18th entry.  Another place to go is "ColemanScott" - he passed away on January 5th.  They are good friends with Mimi, and are obviously just trying to get by right now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss. I haven't been on this board long, but these women are wonderful people. Vent away.

Your daughter and the words you used to describe Avi were beautiful. Sounds like she had a great mom. I cannot begin to even fathom going through what you have. My heart just breaks for you. I will say prayers for you, your sweet Avi and her father.  

• Options
    I'm extremely sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options

I too am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter Avi, your blog to her is beautiful.

CoolTeacher on the miscarriage/pregnancy loss has a beautiful blog regarding her son Isaac, she recently listed a book she read, Waiting for Gabriel, that helped to describe all of the feelings she was going through in her greiving process. Her blog may be a good resource for you too.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Welcome to the board.

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for you loss.  You and your family will be in my prayers.
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss. You are welcome to vent here anytime you want.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm a lurker on here and I just want to send hugs your way. My eight year old cousin died of brain cancer 10 years ago, and it has been such a struggle to deal with his death for me. I can't imagine what it must be to lose your child. I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  My son also has brain cancer.  It is the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with in my whole life.  I'll be praying for you and your family.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Lindsay, I can't believe you.  You are the poorest excuse for a human being I have ever met.  You should truly be ashamed of yourself.  You do not have a daugher who has died, and you do not have a soul that will go to heaven if you are trying to gain sympathy from such horrible lies. 

Now, for the rest of you.  Here's a c&p of what I wrote on a different board.

OK, I was randomly contacted via a totally different online community about this chick and I had to comment. 

First and foremost, don't believe a single word this freak show has to say.  Waaaaay back in the day when I was a regular knottie in 2003-2004 Lindsay (TeachKinder) and I were pretty good friends.  We spoke online almost everyday and we hung out on several occasions.  When she told me that her husband was taking money out of her accounts and just being a total a$$ I was there for her to support her and help get her through this hard time. 

Come to find out she was the one taking the money from him.  She stole her husband's SS# and bought a new car, lied, and cheated her way through EVERYTHING.  She lied about everything.  She told me she was a kindergarden teacher, she wasn't.  She told me she was a sign language interpeter...she wasn't.  She told me that her mother was dead...she was very much alive.  She told me that her husband stole thousands of dollars from her and her family...he didn't.  Everything she told me that her husband did to her she was actually doing to him. 

The only sympathy you should feel for this girl is that she has some serious mental issues.  Here's how I KNOW she does NOT have a 6 year old daughter.  The last time I saw her was around 2004 which was 5 years ago.  We both had multiple drinks together and she WAS NOT pregnant. 

I can't believe she's still up to her old tricks.  That girl is nothing but a poor excuse for a human.   

• Options

Lindsay, YOU SUCK!!!

There are people still around here that remember all of your never ending lies! ?How dare you vent about this! ?It is too bad your former FI/DH never had you arrested for stealing from him like that, maybe your wedding vendor would be anxious to hear where you are living so they can get their $$$ from you! ?If in fact you are in Tucson.

Ladies I am sorry she has tugged on your heart with something like this!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"