Maryland Babies

Day Care - Lutherville/Cockeysville area

I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for infant day care in the Lutherville/Cockeysville area. 

Re: Day Care - Lutherville/Cockeysville area

• Hi!  I am due in June and am thinking about doing day care out of my home in Lutherville once my baby is born.  When would you need day care?  How many children and what ages?  What hours would you need?

• hi there- i am due in August and might be interested.  i live in hampden....let me know.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have heard good things about both Apple Tree and Play and Learn (executive towers) in Cockeysville. I had my names on both waiting lists until I decided to stay home...
  • Hi There,

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.  I am definitely going to be doing daycare out of my home in Lutherville.  I am in the process of becoming licensed now.  When would you be starting and what days/hours?  How many children and what ages?  Let me know any questions you have for me also.  Thanks and I look forward to talking to you!

• Excitedmommy-

I would be interested in this as well.  I am due in September and it would just be the one infant.  

I live in Towson so this would be convenient for me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"