Baby Showers

Shower game prizes ?

My sister and a good friend from church are throwing me a baby shower this weekend and they called me today and asked me to go with them to help pick out prizes for the games. What kind of things are being given at your shower or have you seen at baby showers before? I need ideas please! TIA

Re: Shower game prizes ?

• Gift cards are always great as long as they're for places most people frequent. They're nice because you can do them in any amount.?

If it's an all-female shower, a lot of people do little things from B&BW, like body wash and lotions. Definitely not the thing to do for a couple's shower though.?

Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are doing lotions and body wash from Bath and Body Works.  Can't go wrong with them.
  • Loading the player...
  • I think spa gift basket are always a great idea!
  • Target has some nice lotions in their $1 bins if you are looking for something cheaper. I've seen nice stationary sets, Reed Diffusers, Candles, Soaps, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My hosts did gift cards to stores like Target where men and women both shop. We had a couples shower.
  • most showers I have been too use lotions/bod wash, calends, stationary, or flowers.

• ive seen candles at the dollar store that are too cute that are gift boxed with ribbon, also ac moore or michaels has some cute baby related things. i dont think people care too much about prizes, its just fun to play games. plus depending on how many games you play it can get costly.
  • Since it's spring, I think I'm going to double-duty potted flowers as decorations and prizes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"