Orange County Babies

Double strollers?

I'm still trying to decide if I need to get one or not. DD will be 2 yrs 4 months when baby is born.  I'm absolutely in LOVE with the Bumbleride Indie Twin (converts to a jogger with lockable front wheels, has 2 adjustable seats, AND can place the infant car seat in it).  They're $$$$ though and I don't like the fact that it's side-by-side for just everyday use.  Those seem so bulky to me, but I like the fact that the stroller would serve 2 purposes. Then I also wonder if DD will be too big for a stroller at that age -- she's a tall girl.  I currently use a stroller a lot as I go for lots of walks/runs and walking errands.  DH thinks it's too early to worry about this.  Those of you with 2+ kiddos, WDYT?  And if you could recommend a double stroller, what type and/or brand do you rec (i.e., side-by-side, front/back, step-on for toddler)?  Thanks!!!

Re: Double strollers?

• don't know if you want this but check out shnoop.com. double umbrella stroller for $80.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Definately go with the Bumbleride Indie twin... my good friend has it and loves it!!!! She got it at Bassinets and Blueberries cause they always have one on the floor to test out.  Have you checked out the bumbleride website... new colors coming soon.... I am looking at the Indie single right now in the Lava... so cute. Good luck. 
  • Loading the player...
  • FYI: the indie twin is for "light jogging"...I wouldn't use that for everyday jogging use. It is a great stoller, fits through a standard doorway and is not too bulky. I have it in seagrass and LOVE it:)
  • thanks so much for posting this! ?i pretty much had my mind set on a phil and ted even though i wasn't too thrilled about the seat in the back being so low to the ground and not much space for a diaper bag. ?now i've changed my mind!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm a little late to this post, but I have the Joovy ultralight sit and stand and my 2 year old loves it. She isn't a huge stroller sitter anymore...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"