South Florida Babies
Options

I found a toy Abby LOVES!

So I have a huge obsession with the Muppets.  I mean I LOVE them lol I have since I was a kid.  My mother bought Abby all the little Sesame Street/Muppet dolls (though I think they're more for me than for her) LOL  So we were at Target the other day and we were playing with some of the Sesame Street toys.  I was complaining about how Elmo stole Grover's thunder when, all the way in the back, I see a  Grover puppet!!  I started talking to Abby with it and she started cracking up!  So, of course, we bought it lol  So we play with her ad Grover and she talks to him sooo much!  I think she enjoys him more than she enjoys me lol  But it's adorable, everytime I bring him out,she starts smiling and won't break eye contact.  So adorable!!

Re: I found a toy Abby LOVES!

• Options

You do what I do! I go to Target and put toys in front of Nadia to see which ones make her smile! LOL! It's actually a great way to pass the time and entertain the baby (plus it's FREE!!)! LOL!

I bought Nadia Gymbo from Gymboree she loves him so much! LOL!

• Options

LOL!! I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one!  If I can't decide - I put 2 toys in front of Alexis and see which one she grabs!!

Very cute :) 

image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mari, I also have entertained Zoe in the toy aisle of Target MANY times!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"