Secondary IF
Options

Implantation

We've pretty much given up this month because I barely got my period and my DD won't take formula so I'm still breastfeeding, but I had a very very funny feeling my uterus last night very painful and was wondering when implantation usually takes place?  TIA
Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10

Re: Implantation

• Options
    It usually takes place between 7 and 10 DPO. Very few women actually feel implantation though- there are a ton of reasons for pain and twinges in the neather regions that are, unfortunately, not related to being pg. I'm assuming you're not charting or anything to know if you've O'd? Could be O pains too.
  • Options
    Yea, not O pain, I've felt that before and this was just serious pain.  I have endo, so it's probably just that since it was only 5 days after we had the sex that I thought may have created number 2.  It was wishful thinking ;)
    Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It could mean you are getting near fertile days... I would Wink if I were you!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

I'm still nursing and I did not get my period until DD was 12 months it has come regular ever since. I do know that ever since having a baby I feel my body so much more. The pain you described could be anything. You can still get pg while nursing. If you have any questions about your fertility and nursing you should go to www.kellymom.com they have a great forum as welll. I'm TTC #2 and plan on her self weaning.

• Options
    Don't lose hope sweetie. Based on ultrasounds and stats, my RE thinks Katen implanted on day 4 or 5 after my IUI. I got a positive at 8dpo after testing out the trigger and watching the line come right back.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"