Special Needs
Options

any DOC Band moms?

We get Laura's helmet on Thursday.  Just wondering if you had any coping/success stories to share.

Pam 

Photobucket Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: any DOC Band moms?

• Options

Sorry my son never had to wear a helmet - but I just had to say that I love the picture of your little one!  She looks soooo precious!! 

But, my friends baby Mackenzie had to wear a helmet for awhile & her head is completely fine now.  I think she wore it for like 6 months or something if I remember correctly.  They did decorate it up all girly for her with stickers and things. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Hey there, as you can see from sig pic, my dd is proudly sporting her new DOC band.  She's been in it for a little over 2 weeks and has adjusted wonderfully.  I've had a harder time than she has.

It just looks so "medicinal" and it was weird getting used to seeing her in it.  I decorated it and it looks adorable on her.  We also have her in physical therapy for torticollis and she's having a harder time with that than her helmet. 

Where do you live?  I'd love to chat if you want to email me or pm me.  m morris dot pray at lgcc 2 day dot com.

Mindi

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"