Pennsylvania Babies

moms of twins/multiples come in!

Hi! My sister is from the Harrisburg area and is having twin girls this summer. I was wondering if you ladies could give us any multiples advice or product/area reommendations? thanks!

Re: moms of twins/multiples come in!

• I think Babies R Us gives a multiples discount when you buy two or more of the same thing.  Other than that, I have no idea.  Good luck and congrats to your sister!
  • I don't live in the area any more but I could write you a book on advice haha!

I highly recommend getting swings and bouncers and boppy pillows.

The boppy pillows I have used every day since they came home from the hospital...I was never able to BF so bottle feeding 2 babies at once it was either in the bouncer or boppy pillows, the pillows just worked easier for me.

You can give your sister my email if she wants to ask questions.

mrs.mcjeep at yahoo dot com, I can't answer anything about the area but can try to answer her questions regarding twins.

Also you should send her on here and to the multiples board, tons of useful info and helpful ladies.

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations to your sister.... twins are an adventure.  You can also give her my e-mail address if she has any questions... snewman1978@yahoo.com 

I use the swings daily and could not live with out them... to me they are the most imortant item.  My babies were in the NICU for 3 weeks and when they came home they rarely used their bouncy seats... never at the same time so to us we could have gotten away with only one of them.  

My best advice is to get them on the same eating schedule.  If one is hungry feed the other one.... if they are eating at the same time then it is so much easier for your sister to get some sleep.  

We also use boppy pillows but not all the time.  If she is breast feeding there is a special pillow that I used that was helpful when breast feeding them at the same time, huge timesaver.

Let me know if you have any specific questions, I would be happy to answer and again if she has any questions please e-mail me.  

I second the multiples board, they are great.  Introduce your sister to the nest... that board has helped me through so much.  Those ladies know what it is like to have two screaming babies at the same time and can offer advice... alternatively they also know that wonderful parts of having twins and can remind to those as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"