Missouri Babies

Get to know ya poll

Since there are so many new "faces" how about another get to know ya poll? We are learning all about the new comers, but they are not learning much about us.?

1. Name?

2. Where you live?

3. Occupation?

4. How many ?children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC?

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house?

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming??

M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Get to know ya poll

• 1. Name? Melissa2. Where you live? Lees Summit3. Occupation? Kindergarten teacher4. How many ?children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC? We have our twin girls, Lillian and Claire. They will be 2 months on the 22nd.5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house? Just ?getting out of the house right now is a big deal for me, right now I will go days without stepping outside. On those few days that the weather has been warm, I love taking the girls for walks around the neighborhood.?6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? The warm weather, the flowers blooming, and in May we are going to visit my family in WI for the girls first trip up there. I am so excited for my grandparents to meet them for the first time!
    M E L I S S A My Blog

• 1. Name? Jennie

2. Where you live? KC North

3. Occupation? Associate Underwriter

4. How many  children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC? 32 Weeks tomorrow!!

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house? Read, browse bookstores, photography

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? Samantha Jane's arrival!!

• Loading the player...
  • imageMelZull:
    6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? The warm weather, the flowers blooming, and in May we are going to visit my family in WI for the girls first trip up there. I am so excited for my grandparents to meet them for the first time!

The girls meeting their Great Grandparents for the first time sounds so exciting!!!

• 1. Name? ?Rachel2. Where you live? ?Kearney3. Occupation? ?Caseworker/PT work at home mommy4. How many ?children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC? One daughter, Addison, who will be 15 months on March 8th.5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house? ?I actually enjoy doing just about anything outside of the house like trips to Target, going out to eat with DH and DD, and the occasional evening out with some friends.6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? ?Getting DD outside more! ?She LOVES being outside! ?I am so looking forward to warmer weather and sunny skies. (c:
  • 1. Name? Emily

2. Where you live? Lee's Summit

3. Occupation? Music therapist

4. How many  children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC? Our son Ben will be 2 months on the 26th

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house? Right now, I'm with Melissa- getting to walk around the neighborhood on nice days or go to Target & the library with the baby are great accomplishments!

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? Hmm, getting our house repainted or sided so it's more up-to-date and ripping out some ugly, overgrown bushes that I started tackling last year. We'll also have a trip to visit friends/family in Ohio & Michigan that I'm really looking forward to, but that's more early summer.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. Name?  Michele

2. Where you live?  KC North

3. Occupation?  Administrative Assistant

4. How many  children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC?  32 weeks!

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house?  Take the dogs on a walk.

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming?  Meeting our baby girl and being able to spend time with her outside and with the dogs. 

• 1. Name? Stephanie

2. Where you live? Lees Summit

3. Occupation? Account Manager for Print Company

4. How many  children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC? 1 stepdaughter (9) and little boy due first of June

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house? anything.. right now, I am having a little issue with cabin fever... shop, travel, out to eat... I will tagalong to just about anywhere

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? warmer weather, looking more pregnant than fat and little JJ being here

• 1. Name? Barbara

2. Where you live? Kansas City - Waldo

3. Occupation? Convention Services

4. How many  children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC? 17 weeks

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house? garden, travel, spend time with friends.

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? a very special trip to Poland! and looking a bit more like a mom to be!

• 1. Katie

2. Shawnee Mission area

3. Marketing

4. 1 son, 11 months

5. Anything outdoors, shopping, rides in the car, out to dinner with DH.

6. Being able to take DS outside!!!!!

• 1. Name? Jenni

2. Where you live? Will be moving to  the Northland in April from Wisconsin

3. Occupation? SAHM, left job as caseworker/social worker about a year ago.

4. How many  children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC? 19 month old daughter

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house? Read, shop, take Ellie to the park or for walks.

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? Well, I am hoping spring comes sooner in KC than in WI! As long as it is warm before June, its all good!

• 1. Name? Molly

2. Where you live? KC, Waldo area

3. Occupation? Director of Events

4. How many children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC? One son, 6-months-old

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house? Probably go shopping, which we don't really do anymore that often

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming?  Being able to get out and take walks and take Landon to the park

• 1. Name?  Kate

2. Where you live?  Near Liberty

3. Occupation?  Graphic Design

4. How many  children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC?  2 step children, 9 and 5; and my first on the way...  35 weeks already!

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house?  Going out to eat with DH and shopping for baby stuff...

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming?  Our little guy making his debut!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • 1. Name? Beth

2. Where you live? Olathe

3. Occupation? Executive Assistant

4. How many children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC?  My lovely daughter will be 3 on Saturday!   And, I am 7 weeks with # 2!!

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house? Take my daughter to the park, or go for walks with her, dh, and the dog.

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? The weather warming up!  I am sick of being cold.  And, our week-long anniversary trip to Hawaii in May!

• 1. Name? Sara

2. Where you live? Independence...close to Lee's Summit

3. Occupation? Computer drafting/ drawing and design

4. How many children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC? 

Little over 7 weeks!

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house? Take the dogs to the park, or go for walks with the dogs.

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? The weather warming up!  Being able to get outside and not be cold!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageFishie:

4. How many children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC?? My lovely daughter will be 3 on Saturday!?? And, I am 7 weeks with # 2!!

?

Congrats!?

M E L I S S A My Blog

• imageMelZull:

1. Name?  April

2. Where you live?  Lee's Summit

3. Occupation?  elementary PE teacher

4. How many  children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC? 33 weeks on Thursday

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house?  Before getting pregnant, I was a gym dweller...now I'm just a weekend warrior.  I do like to get out and play ball (volleyball) when I can, build stuff/remodel (I know it's at my house though).

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? Finding out what we're having! 

• 1. Rita

2.  St. Joe

3.  8th grade teacher

4.  1 son who will be 2 years old in May.  We may TTC this summer

5.  I like to do anything that I get to do with DS and DH.  We like to swim in our pool and play outside with the dog the most probably.

6.  I look forward to being able to be outside more because Payton loves to play outside.

• 1. Name:  Christi

2. Where you live? Kearney (in 2 weeks)

3. Occupation? SAHM

4. How many children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC? Twin Boys--Matt and Sam.

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house?  Playing golf with DH, taking the boys for a walk, gardening, shopping.....

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? Being outside!!!

• 1. Name? Beth

2. Where you live? Liberty

3. Occupation? Freshman English teacher (And I have my real estate license)

4. How many  children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC? 1 child: Bennett. He is 7 weeks old.

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house? Go to Target and Costco!

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? Getting outside more; longer daylight hours.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Name? Lindsay

Where you live? Waldo area

Occupation? Elementary music teacher

How many children? On March 2nd I'll have 1! (little boy!)

Favorite thing to do outside of the house? Go to different coffee shops or go shopping.

What am I looking foward to w/ spring? My yard looking pretty again! I miss the flowers!  I also can't wait to starting walking with my little guy in his stroller!

• 1. Name?  Shelsie

2. Where you live?  Parkville

3. Occupation?  VP of Human Resources

4. How many  children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC?  Due 3/5/09 with first.

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house? Swim, go on walks

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? Taking new baby on walks around the neighborhood and to hang out at the pool.

• 1. Ashley

2. KC North

3. Hospital Administrator

4. I'm due Nov 1st with baby #1.

5. Go to the movies or reading a book

6. Walking

• 1. Name? Kim

2. Where you live? Junction City

3. Occupation? Photographer

4. How many  children/how far along in pregnancy/ or TTC? Just had our second DD in February

5. Favorite thing to do outside of the house? Take pictures

6. What are you looking forward to the most with spring coming? being able to get out of the house and take the DD's to the park

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"