Orange County Babies

Bassiners and Blueberries?

I think it's in CM. Is this place worth my time to go check it out? The website says it's under construction.

Re: Bassiners and Blueberries?

• I checked out the store once but everything seem too over priced, not the best quality, and the sales lady did not know the products. They ony had three different organic blankets to customize and the sales lady was not able to tell what kind of organic material the blanket was.
  • I've been, I also think it is a bit expensive.
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree that it is expensive. They have a lot more girl stuff than boy as well. Good for sales on girls clothing
  • oh mish56, please go by and check out Bassinets and Blueberries yourself.  It is my favorite boutique... my son is 2 yrs old and I did all my furniture and custom bedding through them.  They definately are a high end boutique, but they also have lower price points as well... if you don't see them when you go in just ask their staff for help, they are all super helpful.  Also, I saw you are having twins... my friend had twins a year ago and did her furniture and bedding through them and she got a 10% discount, she didn't have to ask for it, they just gave it to her. I went by Bassinets and Blueberries the other day and they have all their spring and summer in its all super cute... I grabbed the cutest pirate shirt for my son.  I hope you go by there soon, congratulations on your pregnancy =)
  • I too went to Bassinets and Blueberries the other day and fell in love with their stuff.  I have actually been looking for months for a store like this.  They had everything from bedding, furniture to clothes and even custom stuff like Window treatments and bumpers!  The girls there were super nice.  I will be buying all my nursery items from them :) 
  • Great stuff, cute store but very very pricey.  I would venture to say overpriced since you can get some of the items elsewhere or online for far less.
    Michele

Mom to Skylar Kayla and Beck Dylan

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"