Pennsylvania Babies
Options

rlthomas7

hi :)

How is Adam feeling since his tubes got put in?

I was wondering where you got the birthday crown for him?  I have a hat but I might want to try the crown instead, he might be a little more likely to keep that on his head since it looks smaller than the cake hat.

Re: rlthomas7

• Options

Babies R Us. But I got it in October, so it might not still be there. I can't imagine that they have tons of different designs of b-day stuff though. If you can't find it, let me know and you can borrow ours. It's promised to another friend along with the shirt for her son's birthday, but that's a few months away so there's time for Connor to wear it too.

That said, we practiced with that crown for a week. As soon as I put it on, he took it off. But when there was a cake in front of him, he didn't give one hoot about what was on his head! The crown stayed on until we took it off!

• Options
    Oh yeah, and he's doing great after his surgery, thanks for asking. We're already noticing a difference in his speech. The doc said that the fluid was so thick he had a hard time getting it out - it was like rubber cement. So with that in one ear for months, he wasn't hearing as well as most babies. But he was himself after one nap and he's been great ever since!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"