Pennsylvania Babies

And for the local perspective

I was bored this afternoon and made a name list.  What do the local girls think?

Disclaimers:

Hubby has in no way endorsed any of these names. In fact, he really dislikes a few of them. So this is by no means a list that is anywhere near final.

Further, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time, just as I have done many times over the past couple of months. Case-in-point, at one point I actually LOVED the names Veradis and Tanith for a girl and Taurian and Jayce for a boy. Now all four make me cringe.

Re: And for the local perspective

• I really like Hazel.  I think DH & I are set on the first names but can't figure out middle names, especially for a boy.
  • We're in just the opposite boat: middle names are family names, and I fully expect knock-down, drag-out fights about the first name. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Hazel and Benett :D

I'm in the same boat as you - we have middle names decided, and we have a full name for a girl 99% sure...

The first name for a boy has become a battle LOL.  I LOVE names he likes, I like names he LOVES.  We can't find one we both love!  And since I cam around to his girl name, I think he should come around to my boy name :D

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• another vote for both Hazel and Bennett:)
  • I like caelen, xavier, and corynne.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"