Boston Babies

Hair Stylist in Metrowest

I'm looking for a great hair stylist in the Metrowest area (Framingham, Natick, Wellesley, etc.). ?Someone who does a fabulous job with both cutting and highlights. ?Any suggestions? ?

I'm a 32 year old with a nine month old baby - don't want to get a "mom cut". ?Trying to stay young and stylish (even with a wardrobe that's covered in drool and teething biscuit residue...).?

Re: Hair Stylist in Metrowest

• I have gone to Pandolfino's in Natick since I moved to the area about 6 years ago.  I see Kerry...she does a great job with coloring/highlights and cuts.  I definately don't feel like I have a "mom cut." I think you get about 20% off your first visit. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Thanks for the recommendation - I'll check them out!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been going to J. Winter Salon on Rte 9 in Framingham for the past couple of years.   The place isn't the fanciest, but the people are super nice.  I go to Rebecca and she does a great job on my cut and highlights. 

Their website is https://jwinter.net

• I've been going to Dellaria at Natick Collection for a couple years and go to Julie R. See is awesome and I always get compliments on my hair cut and color.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"