D.C. Area Babies

I think she flipped!

I had an appt on Monday and the dr thought the baby was breech then- given where she found the heart beat (up high) and where I've been feeling movement- down low. But today I've felt her moving around near my ribs- much higher than I've ever felt her before- so I think she made the turn! Yay! Of course she could always flip again- so we'll see.

Re: I think she flipped!

• Oh good... I predict she flipped and will stay flipped!
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Great news! ?I knew when my little one flipped as well, although that was around 34 weeks, and she stayed flipped, just rotates from side to side. ?Let us know on Monday how the appointment goes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope she flipped for you.  Nicholas decided not to flip until right at the very end.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Mine just flipped in the last couple of weeks.  I've always felt him up in my ribs.  Before it was his head and now its his tush! 
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mine TRIED to flip towards the end... and boy did I feel it! Luckily I was already in bed for the evening. The furthest (sp?) she made it was horizontal across my stomach... but then she flipped right back into her original position... head in my ribs, rear at the birthing canal.

If you are that far along, you should be able to tell when your child flips- because of their size, you should feel it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"