D.C. Area Babies
Options

My Brain has stopped functioning

I don't know how the hell I'm going to last another 8+ weeks! I have zero motivation at work and I can't think straight (too many things on my baby to do list). I've totally checked out :(

Anyone else in the same boat?

Re: My Brain has stopped functioning

• Options
    OOoooooooooooh, me too. I'm worthless right now. Working up until delivery day is just a bad idea. Too bad I have no leave to take!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have moments of being really productive, but they're fairly few and far between.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have days of zero productivity and I am not even 29 weeks yet! And did I mention I'm trying to defend my dissertation proposal before baby arrives. Ouch.

Someone needs to send us all some productivity dust, stat! :-)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

while I fully support your non productivity...

::blows productivity dust, and give gentle boot in the butt::

• Options
    Thanks DCHappy...it must have worked because I'm at the library dissertating. While on the Bump. Well, at least I'm here! ;-)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've definitely had a few days here and there these past few weeks where I am every boss' worst nightmare: a totally unmotivated employee.  But I'll tell you I feel no guilt.  I think everyone has totally unmotivating days - whether they're pg or not.  I know my one (male) coworker gets out of sorts and is unmotivated on certain days based on his astrological calendar (according to him).  Hmm
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"