Orange County Babies

-- APK --

I believe you had responded a while back on an agent rec. If not you, sorry, please disregard.

I've left a two messages for Erin Robles at 949-292-9351 but no luck. Do you have an e-mail address for her or know if she is still in business?

TIA!

Re: -- APK --

• Hey!

As far as I know, she's still in business.  Here is all the info I have on her (cut and paste from an email... but this email was from awhile ago)

Erin Valovich-Robles
    Broker Associate
    First Team Real Estate
    Direct Line 949-292-9352
    Fax 949-498-3331
    Voicemail 949-498-0300
    www.erinrobles.com 

erinrobles@firstteam.com

I just checked, and it looks like her website is still there,  so I'm assuming she's still in the business. 

Yay for house hunting!!  I'm sure you'll be able to find some incredible deals out there.  What cities are you checking out?

• Thanks for the speedy response and all the info! It seems I had the number wrong by one digit.

We are looking in Aliso and Laguna Niguel. Aliso has mello roos but less exp while Laguna has no mello roos but a bit higher in price. We have fallen in love with this area. All the parks, hiking (DH loves Aliso Woods for Mt Biking) and amazing shopping, restaurants plus so close to the beach without being on the water. It's become our bubble we never have to get on the freeway, we have all we want here. Moving while pregnant will be a drag but worth it!

Thanks again for the info.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"