D.C. Area Babies

I have the most amazing daycare in MD if you are in need.

It is near the Kentlands in Gaithersburg and I love this woman. C has been there since Nov 2007 and J will start in April. She is SO caring and loves her daycare kids so much. She just called to give an update on C who was out all last week sick. She cares about my DD so deeply and I am so thankful C has her. She is also much more advanced than her friends the same age due to the program MissM runs. Vocabulary alone is mind blowing.

Re: I have the most amazing daycare in MD if you are in need.

• oh wow, she sounds amazing! i hope she has an opening when we're in need... that would be such a blessing to love/trust your provider that much!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Makes me wish I lived in MD. JAR, your babies are adorable!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • i might ping you on this in a couple months - I think we are moving up that way later this year if I can find a job up 270 somewhere!  DH works in Rockville and the commute/family time is a nightmare to Arlington.  We need to move anyway, and I got laid off on my 1st day back 2 weeks, so now I am looking for something that will give us both a manageable commute.
  • I am *totally* in need!  We live right off 28 (across from the GXS building) and are in the midst of the nanny/daycare search.  Could you please pass along her info?

marieandcharlie at yahoo dot com

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am not "in need" at the moment since I am still pregnant, but I would love her contact information when we are in need.  I live very close to Kentlands!

kelleyhu at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

• I will send you both messages tomorrow with info on her as well as contact info. She is very selective and will want to interview you and encourage you to interview her. Not selective in a snobby way, she just wants a personality fit.
  • She sounds awesome. ?Unfortunately, not in my area, but I wanted to say GO EAGLES! :)
  • Could you please private message me with her information (including cost)? DH works right near there and although I perfer a provider closer to home, I want to cover all options. Thanks!
  • She sounds great. Could you send me her info and how much she charges? Thanks....    Jaifoi1@aol.com
    Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"