Cincinnati Babies
Options

Again... You have got to be kidding me.

Max's dialysis catheter has been giving us some trouble over the course of a week and a half and a dye study today determined that it needs to be replaced.  So I am waiting a call to schedule Max's 10th surgery for the end of this week.

I don't know how much more of this I can handle.  All of his nurses keep saying it's going to be fine, which it will be.  It's a minor surgery that he probably won't even be admitted for, but still.  My son is 9 months old and has been through ENOUGH!  I am so sick of it.  Enough is enough already.  I cannot wait to get this kidney out of me and put into him. 

I could keep going but I will leave it at that.  Thanks for the vent ladies.

Re: Again... You have got to be kidding me.

• Options
    :::: hugs Mommy2Max ::::
  • Options
    Aww, poor thing, both he and you.  I can't even imagine how frustrating this whole thing is for you all.  All I can say is, don't worry and it will be better soon, but I bet you don't take much comfort in hearing that since you probably hear it everyday.  Have a hug from me anyway!
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh no!  Lots of hugs and prayers to you and Max.

imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Never feel bad about venting! This is quite a journey you are going on, and while most of us can't understand what that feels like, we certainly can listen and support you. 
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    You're right, that poor little guy has been through enough! I'll say a prayer for him to have an easy and uneventful surgery. 

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
  • Options

I'm sorry to hear this.  I know you must be at your wits end. Stay strong.

I don't know if this will be any consolation but I really look up to you and the strength you have demonstrated through everything. Lillian is facing surgery for her hips which is slight in comparison to what Max has been through but I would be even more of a wreck without the support, dedication and examples of strength of moms like you.  You are awesome...hang in there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Gosh, you have been through enough in nine months already! You need a break here! I hope everything starts to progress more normally so you can hurry up and get toward the time where they can do the transplant. Sending good thoughts to you and for strong little Max!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hugs to you and Max.  I'm glad he is home with you, and will probably not be admitted. 
  • Options
    Oh Beth I'm so sorry.   (((HUGS)))
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aww, Beth, I can't even begin to imagine the frustration you must be feeling.  I will continue to pray for Max.  He is so so strong and so are you and your DH.  Continue to hang in there and we'll ALL continue to be here for you!!
    Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

You, your DH, and Max have got to be the strongest people out there.  To go through so much and come out fighting is to be admired.  I can't imagine what you must be going through, but I'm praying for a speedy and healthy recovery for Max!  And I hope that the kidney transplant is sooner rather than later!  ***Big Hugs***

• Options
    Darn those dialysis catheters!!!!  (((hugs)))  I will pray for little Max.  He is strong and will be just fine.  I hope you and your DH can find some peace as you endure another surgery.  I have faith that things will be just fine for you and Max.  Please keep us posted on how things go.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

You just can't catch a break :(

Hang in there!

Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Options
    Oh no i'm sorry to hear that. Hugs to you and Max. He is such a fighter, but your right, enough is enough. I'll keep you all in my prayers.
  • Options
    i feel so bad for you and Max....your strength is amazing!! Hugs
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. ?I'll be praying for you guys. ?Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help. ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"