Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Valentines Day

What are you and DH doing for Valentines Day and what are you hoping to get? Also what are you getting DH?

Re: Valentines Day

• Options

I am going to make heart shaped french toast in the morning. Then we are going to go on a picnic (weather permitting) at our favorite park. Then for dinner we are making kabobs and chocolate fondue with strawberries. (Yeah its all about the food lol, seeing how we have no babysitter and can't do movies ect.)

I got DH a box of Dove Chocolates and Martini Rossi Asti (his favorite)!

I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August
  • Options
    We will be sitting at home with our children...we don't have a babysitter. We went to Chicago for a night last weekend while my mom was visiting to keep the babies. That was our gift to each other...it was expensive.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are playing it simple this year. Dh is making a nummy breakfast. I got him his favorite whole bean coffee and I'm making him his favorite cookies. I got a card from both me, and dd.  As far as what I want.. enjoy a glass of wine and stay in.
  • Options
    nothing, ha! we don't really do valentines day anymore. I bought DS a book to celebrate his fist v-day though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"