Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

I need bathtub help.

Ok I have the summer infant spa deluxe shower bathtub thing.... and I'm debating whether or not to exchange it for the first years blue bathtub that's 17.99- the average review for the spa is 2 out of five stars, the average review for the first years one is 4 out of 5 stars.

question: have any of you had experience with either/both of these bathtubs and what would you recommend?

Re: I need bathtub help.

• Options
    We have the first years tub, and it works just fine!  Although, I don't have anything to compare it to...Personally, I'd save the money and put it towards diapers...
  • Options
    thats what i was thinking too!  ok i'm gonna do it.  it looks like a perfectly fine bathtub.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the summer infant spa. DS loved the water jet. We don;t use it now because he is getting too big for the tub. However we couldn't figure out how to get the shower part to work and I have a feeling that DS wold have loved it if we were able to use it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have the First Years blue tub too. ?Our LO loves it! ?We had the Fisher Price Rainforest before and he hated it! ?The First Years is worth a try! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"