Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Extremely nervous!

I think I may be pregnant again. I might be thinking this because this is the first time since DH and I have been married that I actually do NOT want another baby. We tried for 12 months for both of our little girls, so it's not like I'm extremely fertile. AND I'm BFing, and we've had sex twice since DD was born (I know it only takes one time) so it's unlikely that I am, but I've been feeling like I did when I was pregnant with #1!!

I just got my mini pill prescription so I'll start it after I get enough balls to test just to make sure I'm not!! My DH thinks I'm nuts, but this is exactly when we got our BFP's with BOTH our lil girls- so I'm just a bit nervous....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Extremely nervous!

• Options

must be something in the water b/c I have been feeling like that too! good luck to you and I hope it all works out.

and our little girls have the same birthday! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Well GL- I hope you are not! My SIL one time was convinced she was preggo cause she felt the same as she did when she was preg with my nephew and it turned out she wasn't so hopefully that will be the case for you too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"