Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

HELP!!

my dd was sucking on her paci and then broke out in a new cry. BAD CRY. She just ate...all we had was pasta with sausage and cooked green onions and mushrooms. I tried to call the nurse, something is wrong. What shoudl I do>:?>

Re: HELP!!

• Options
    Gas? ?Try Mylicon?
  • Options
    Might be an allergic reaction to something in the food you ate if you are bfing... try calling the nurse again, give some gripe water becuase maybe it is gas... walk and talk and keep trying the nurse if you feel something is horribly wrong... the paci is still intack right... it didn't break apart in her mouth??
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Was she startled?  Is she having an allergic reaction?
  • Options
    Is she still crying? She could have scared herself or something? If she is still crying feel her stomach, if it is hard it could be gas. Try burping her. Also, I always check her fingers and toes because fuzz and hairs can get caught up and cut off circulation. That happened to us once and it took me 20 minutes to figure out what was wrong!
  • Options

I would give some gripe water immediately and do not lay her on her back. Walk and pat/rub her back.

My DD's worst cries were a result of sudden tummy problems. It was heartbreaking to listen to and watch.. all I wanted to do was fix it. I hope that's all it is for your LO.

Sometimes something that simple hurts them and they don't understand why, so they scream out.

• Options
    Dh is comforting her now. We gave her gripe water, but she's still pretty upset , but has stopped crying a bit here and there. Thanks , ladies, I was in a major panic!!
  • Options
    I hope she feels better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"