Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
IUI x4 = BFN
IVF = sometime in 2012

Re: Poly-Visol stains...

• Options
    spray and wash IMMEDIATELY after has worked for me.  that stuff is so funky
  • Options

Haha...my advice as to how to get them out is to not give the Poly-Visol! ?:) ?My LO hated it! ?Wouldn't take it. ?My pediatrician basically said that the reason they are suggesting giving the vitamin now is for the Vitamin D. ?I found Vitamin D drops in the baby section at Whole Foods. ?They aren't flavored and it only takes one drop a day to get the same amount that is in the Poly Visol. ?You only have to put a drop on your nipple (if breastfeeding) or on a pacifier and have them suck for at least 30 seconds. ?I asked my pediatrician about it and she said go with it! ?

I don't know if your LO needs the vitamins for other than just the Vitamin D, but if not...then I'd look for the drops! :) ?I hope this helps!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm such a cheapskate, I just want to use up this bottle before I go out and buy a different kind like TriViSol.

So for now - I give it to DD right before her bath when she is naked. That way if any spills out of her mouth, I can wipe it with the baby wipe and then stick her in the bath - no more stains on clothes!

• Options

Spray and Wash as soon as it happens and then put it in the washer.

We also now give it to him when he is naked and about to get into the bath in order to keep from staining clothes.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imageSunny1inTucson:

I'm such a cheapskate, I just want to use up this bottle before I go out and buy a different kind like TriViSol.

So for now - I give it to DD right before her bath when she is naked. That way if any spills out of her mouth, I can wipe it with the baby wipe and then stick her in the bath - no more stains on clothes!

TriViSol stains too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't give it to DD anymore because she hates it, but when I did I would just spray it with a stain remover (can't remember what kind I use) and soak it in water.  It has come out each time.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"