Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Those that are STTN: Feeding?

For those of you whose LO's are sleeping and not needing more than one nighttime feeding, how are your LO's eating habits during the day? My son is a HUGE eater and I'm trying to figure him out- he gets up every 3-4 hours like clockwork to eat. He goes right back down after eating though so I'm pretty sure he is legitimately waking to feed rather than to play or anything...

Do you cluster feed in the evenings? Or does your baby eat more during the day to make up for not eating from 8-6 or whatever? Just curious...help a tired sister out! :)

Re: Those that are STTN: Feeding?

• Options

DD eats every 2-3 hours during the day, and after her bedtime feed, she sleeps 5-7 hours.

though, now that teething has started, she was up last night for a bit 

• Options
    imageMikeysNattie:

DD eats every 2-3 hours during the day, and after her bedtime feed, she sleeps 5-7 hours.

Ditto. Although today she has been going almost 4 hrs between feedings, so I'm curious what that will mean for tonight!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My DD tends to eat quite a bit in the mornings right after getting up, and then right before bed (between 8-9) she cluster feeds (on her own) then during the day, she's eats like a bird.  She really only has 1 or 2 naps, otherwise she's awake most of the day.  I've tried getting her to nap, but she doesnt really want to.  But when it comes close to bedtime, I do my best to keep her awake as much as possible.  I dont let her nap much past 5 or 6, and 98% of the time she doesnt want to either. BTW she is 2 mo old today. And was STTN at about 4 weeks old.( NO kidding...)

At least for us, it was more her telling us what to do, and not the other way around! We have been very lucky in that respect, BUT she has been pretty coliky too, but she calms down just in time to go to sleep for 8-9 hours, wakes up to eat (we FF by the way) then sleeps for another 3-4 hours.

• Options

Well, DS is eating solids, so I really can't help much. On average, he drinks 30 oz. during the day, plus has solids.

His last feeding of the day is b/t 7 and 7:30 PM and he doesn't eat again until around 5 AM.

He STTN last night...don't know if it will happen again though!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"