Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Feel like I do nothing w/ my newborn...

She eats, poops and sleeps. I know there is nothing wrong with this, but I feel like I feed her, change her and then put her in her bassinet, bouncer or swing. I try to take advantage of her awake time and talk and coo to her, but that doesn't last very long. A lot of times I will just hold her and watch tv while she is sleeping so I feel like I am doing something...

Re: Feel like I do nothing w/ my newborn...

• Options
    that is what I have been doing since day 1
  • Options

this will soon pass and you will be excited to have time to do your own thing lolz

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ditto!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersJanuary 17, 2009 * 1:44 pm * 9lbs 4.1oz * 22in Bump Unofficial Glossary
  • Options

imageleslienpete:
    She eats, poops and sleeps. I know there is nothing wrong with this, but I feel like I feed her, change her and then put her in her bassinet, bouncer or swing. I try to take advantage of her awake time and talk and coo to her, but that doesn't last very long. A lot of times I will just hold her and watch tv while she is sleeping so I feel like I am doing something...

I wrote a post EXACTLY like this one this morning! lol.  Maxwell loves to sleep on me or DH ALL day long, in between feedings and diaper changes.  He sleeps pretty good in crib at night though. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yup, that's pretty much all I do!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I still do this almost every day! Madison is definitely more awake than she was at 1.5 weeks, but she's still a very sleepy little girl. We spend a little bit of tummy time, and 3 times a week we do go to a baby boot camp class together. Mostly I try to do activities with local moms, that I can bring Madison along. Anything to escape the house if I have no homework!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yup. story of my life right now. can't wait 'till he gets interactive!
  • Options
    same here...but i do enjoy the occasional nap or chat with an adult. once she's older you will be able to "play" more- so i've heard...Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    your dd is so darn cute - I love that sleeper!
  • Options
    Hang in there, it feels like this for quite a while.
    image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"