Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Bed Sharing/Sweating to Death

Anyone else have this problem?

I wake up & DD and I are both sweating...

I turn the thermostat down, we have a fan going & I leave the door open for better circulation.

I don't know what else to do...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bed Sharing/Sweating to Death

• Welcome to post partum hormones...I know with my DD it got better around 6 weeks or so. For now I keep receiving blankets under me so the sheets don't get soaked and change those when I get up to change his diaper (we are cosleeping with DS right now too).
    My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagemadhatter2003:
    Welcome to post partum hormones...I know with my DD it got better around 6 weeks or so. For now I keep receiving blankets under me so the sheets don't get soaked and change those when I get up to change his diaper (we are cosleeping with DS right now too).

Thanks for the pointer. What do you put him in to sleep? A slleper? A onesie?

• Loading the player...
  • right now he's in the thin cotton sleepers.  I just have a light sheet over me, but he is uncovered...but he always snuggles up so close to me that he gets sweaty sometimes too.

I'll be glad when these hormones die down. I feel gross by morning.

My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Me too!  I put DD in a miracle blanket in just her diaper.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"