Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Does your baby do crunches?

Recenlty, K has started doing baby crunches! It seems like she's trying to sit herself up. She does it if we have her on the pillow or sometimes if she's laying across my lap. I swear, it looks just like crunches. I will even "count" them for her, hahaha. She's gonna have a mini six pack!! Wink

Does your LO do this or do I have the next Denise Austin on my hands?

Re: Does your baby do crunches?

• Options
    Yes!! DS does this when he's in his bouncy seat and sometimes when he's on my lap. I never thought of them as baby crunches, but it's cute!
  • Options
    DS does this ALL THE TIME. It is cute but he gets mad because he can't get all the way up. He trys to do this in his carseat and usually ends up crying b/c he gets frustrated.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS started this about 2 weeks ago as well
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

yep mine does too!

the carseat ones crack me up the most because... um hello kid, yer strapped down? haha

imageLilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We should film them all, and edit it to look like a "workout" video, hahaha.
  • Options
    Mine too!  He started about 10 days ago and will do it anytime he is on any type of incline: in the carseat, in the bouncy seat, leaning against a pillow on the couch...  We've started using the bumbo more and he seems to be happier there.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    DD does this all the time too. My favorite is in her carseat. We have one of those covers to help keep her warm in winter, and she'll try to poke her head out of it so she can look around.
  • Options

That is SO funny...we have been saying Piper likes to work out and do her baby crunches.  Yup, and probably started around the same time and it's definitely related to her wanting to sit up.  When she's sitting in her bouncer she really tries then.

And, on her changing table she does the lower ab baby crunches where she pulls up her legs.  She's our little Pilates baby.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"