Boston Babies
Options

Harvard Vanguard and pediatrician

My OB is through Harvard Vanguard Quincy and I feel like I've had very good care.  I now need to find a pediatrician.  Has anyone had experience with Harvard Vanguard pediatrics or am I better off going with Milton Pediatrics or someone else?

Re: Harvard Vanguard and pediatrician

• Options
    I don't have any experience with the Quincy practice, but we use HVMA peds in Watertown and love them. I like the computerized charts so that everyone is always on the same page. We never have to wait to be seen. Any sick calls can usually get in within an hour or 2. It's super convenient to have the lab, pharmacy and everything else all in one building. We also had to use a HVMA ENT when DD needed tube in her ears, so nice that he and the pedi could keep in touch with each other through her chart. We've been really happy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I use HVMC Quincy - OB as well.  We use Braintree's HVMC office for pediatrics.  We have had a great experience w/ both depts.  Although we've never been to pediatrics in Quincy, all of the doctors we have seen in Braintree have been great.  I think HVMC in general is really good.  I have recommended them to a few friends/co-workers.  Good luck!  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"