Pregnant after a Loss
Options

**cloud9climber**

Hey you! I cannot believe you are almost done.  May had "Cuppa", so its all you now girl! LOL.  Totally waiting on that cute little boy of yours to make his appearance.  How are you feeling?  Anything progressing?  I am so excited for everyone having their babies...I was with you all on PL and am living vicariously through you since the first tri takes so darn long lol.

Sending you some good vibes for baby boy to come soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
2.7.08 delivered twin girls at 19 wks

Re: **cloud9climber**

• Options

Hey!!! ?Thanks so much! ?I know... it's weird. ?I'm like - OMG! If May is having her baby then mine is coming soon! ?EEK! ?I'm feeling good. ?Cranky about my credit cards (see post below) but other than that, I'm good. ?I do feel as big as a house!! ?

I didn't have any progress at last Wednesday's appointment but my next visit is this Wednesday. ?Doc wants to induce on the 17th regardless because of my MTHFR but I really hope to go into labor on my own. ?

Thanks for the post! ?Hope you're feeling well :) ?So happy for you!!! ?

xoxo?

?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oooo I hope you can go into labor on your own.  Totally sending TONs of good labor vibes then.  Hope there's some progress at the appointment then too.  Maybe he'll be here just in time for Valentine's. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    2.7.08 delivered twin girls at 19 wks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageChelM1216:
    Oooo I hope you can go into labor on your own.? Totally sending TONs of good labor vibes then.? Hope there's some progress at the appointment then too.? Maybe he'll be here just in time for Valentine's.?

?

I know! ?I'm trying to walk as much as possible and bouncing on my birthing ball. ?Gonna have more sex with DH tonight to get this show on the road!!! ? 8 more days!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"