Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

POLL: please settle this argument.

Re: POLL: please settle this argument.

• Options

Kind of a mix if the two.

VERY cute picture.  I giggled at this topic. 

I need to get a photo like that - my DD has the longest toes! 

• Options
    this would have been the best poll ever if you had snuck in smush's paw in the pic lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think most adults have ugly feet.

Is DS's second toe longer than the big toe? Is yours?

• Options

imageMiss.Modular:
    this would have been the best poll ever if you had snuck in smush's paw in the pic lol

ROFL

mclovin - my second toe is not longer, if you uncurl ds's it IS a touch longer.

• Options
    Then I have to go with your DH.
  • Options
    that is the cutest picture in the world.  and i voted for your feet.
  • Options
    see, i'm surprised.. i totally think he has dh's feet, while dh is convinced he has MY feet.  the whole point of this poll was to prove to him that ds has HIS feet.  lolol.
  • Options

It's kind of like asking your family who the baby looks like. Most family members say you. And then your DH's family always says DH. LOL.

Well the nest knows you, so there is a bias there.

• Options
    Your DH's "leader" toe is his second. Your ds's is not, so I vote your feet! My DS has the same two crooked finger toes as me. its sad.
  • Options

This pic is sooo cute!  I wanna do one of these.  My DH probably would probably sort of wonder why I am doing it.  Maybe I can get my dogs paws in there too...

I voted for your toes.

Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got.- Art Buchwald Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"