Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

9 hours! Go, Irene!

8:30 PM to 5:30 AM.  If she keeps this up and my insomnia goes away, I might someday get a full night's sleep.

Re: 9 hours! Go, Irene!

• Options
    Wow, nice job on the sleeping!  Hope you have a fun, well rested day with her.
  • Options

woah i'm jealous!.  DD was doing ok... down by 10ish, up at 3ish for a feeding and diaper change, and down again till 6-7am. 

last night... yeah. ha.  down at 10pm, up at 1:30am - 2:30.  up again at 6am, and she just went back to sleep.

maybe i should do the same..*yawn!!*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's pretty much Irene's old routine.  Hang in there.  I would definitely recommend getting more sleep, if you can.  As for me, I'm stuck awake.
  • Options

Good job, could you have Irene call my babies please????

Kerri

• Options
    I'll see if I can arrange something.  It's about time she learned to use the phone.  :P
  • Options
    I would tell DH that this behavior is caused by the cleaning HE did last night...maybe he'll believe it and Irene will continue to STTN and he'll continue to clean :)
  • Options

imageJT41275:
    I would tell DH that this behavior is caused by the cleaning HE did last night...maybe he'll believe it and Irene will continue to STTN and he'll continue to clean :)

ROFLMAO.  I'll have to try that.  Maybe he's feeling guilty enough to believe me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"