Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

NBR: (spoilers inside) Grey's Anatomy ?'s

I fell in and out of sleep during Grey's Anatomy last night, but I woke up again near the end when Derrick gets a call from Addison. What was that all about? And did Izzie find out what's wrong with her?

thanks!
Big Sister ~ November 24, 2008 * Little Sister ~ March 23, 2011

Re: NBR: (spoilers inside) Grey's Anatomy ?'s

• Options

No, Izzy didn't find out what's wrong. She ran a bunch of tests and found out she's anemic, but that's all.

Derrick was going to propose to Merideth, but of course we can't have it that easily SO, Addison called because her brother is in an induced coma.  He has parasites in his brain and needs Derrick to remove them.

• Options
    They are doing a crossover episode with Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice next week.  No Izzie did not find out what was wrong with her in last night's episode.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The call was the beginning of the crossover event.  Addison's brother is sick and needs an neurosurgeon.  Izzi didn't find out she was sick, the blood test says anemia but ten bucks says her blood work got mixed up with the patient, who IS very sick.

• Options
    You had to watch Private Practice to catch what the call was about. Addison's brother kept having seizures and they thought it was cancer, but found out her has parasites in his brain. She wants him to operate on her brother.
  • Options
    imageMrsJuneHawk:

The call was the beginning of the crossover event.  Addison's brother is sick and needs an neurosurgeon.  Izzi didn't find out she was sick, the blood test says anemia but ten bucks says her blood work got mixed up with the patient, who IS very sick.

Oooh, you're probably right about the blood work getting mixed up.  I got called away by the baby, so I didn't connect the dots there.

• Options
    imageMrsJuneHawk:

that was my first thought!

• Options

Same thoughts here about Izzy.

Lovin' the chemistry between Christina and the new guy, but he got all freaked out when some blonde chick came walking into the hospital and Christina ended up comforting him to sleep. (aww lol)

Meredith found a rose petal in her bed under her pillow (left there by mistake by McDreamy when he got called away). Drama will ensue.

Oh, and the new pediatric surgeon lady kissed Calli Wink

Bailey got promoted to attending but now is conflicted when a couple people told her she is a pediatric surgeon, not a general surgeon. (She helped another little sick kid in this episode.)

Oh, and there is a pregnant lady with brain aneurysms- keeping that hole open for Addison to come save the day maybe?

• Options
    imageMrsJuneHawk:

I said the same thing about the blood getting mixed up

• Options
    imageConnors10:

Lovin' the chemistry between Christina and the new guy, but he got all freaked out when some blonde chick came walking into the hospital and Christina ended up comforting him to sleep. (aww lol)

I *think* the preview said that the blonde was his fiance?

• Options
    you can watch missed episodes on abc.com
  • Options
    imagetiffyr0se:
    imageConnors10:

I *think* the preview said that the blonde was his fiance?

I don't think that it is his fiance, when the guys were standing around taking about the propasal they asked him if he had ever proposed and he said no. I agree with the Izzy talk. They said before the season even started that she was going to get some sort of brain trouble that was making her see Denny.

Also, I bet the prego chick spills the beans to Mer that Shepered is going to propose.

• Options
    imagestressdbride2b:
    you can watch missed episodes on abc.com

Oooh, great! Thanks so much ladies. You're awesome! I'm all caught up now. It sounds like it's really going to get exciting these next episodes.
    Big Sister ~ November 24, 2008 * Little Sister ~ March 23, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"