Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

East Coast nesties...

DH and I are trying to come up with some baby-friendly long weekend trip ideas for the spring. We live in northern va and so far have thought about going to Williamsburg/VA Beach or driving down through Nashville and Memphis. Anyone else have some ideas? Something stroller friendly and pretty laid back??

Re: East Coast nesties...

• Options
    Hilton Head, Savannah, Charleston
  • Options

I am in Charleston and it is a great city to visit and very family oriented.  We have a great aquarium downtown, a children's museum, and much more.  Savannah is also another good one.

Kerri

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Sometimes we go to Williamsburg for the day and walk downtown, through the campus, and of course go to the outlet mall. We also go to VA Beach sometimes. You can go to the boardwalk when it gets warmer and they also have an aquarium you can take your LO to. We are actally thinking about taking L there next weekend.

I'm interested to see what other ideas people respond with

• Options

Chincoteague, VA the national park and beach is a lot of fun the town itself is beautiful.

Rohoboth Beach

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    These are all really great ideas - thanks!
  • Options
    Charleston, Savannah, St. Michael's Island, Jersey shore, Baltimore, Hershey
  • Options

I live near you...Williamsburg is fantastic as is the hotel right there (I forget what it is called but the restaurant is Huzzah) and very stroller friendly with great places to eat.

We also do Philadelphia, Baltimore, Annapolis, Middleburg-VA, Charlottesville, Richmond, Williamsburg, St. Michaels there are SO many places in driving distance that are great!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"