Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Anyone use a Beco Baby Carrier? Tell me about it please!

I'm using a Moby wrap right now, but the Beco carrier looks kinda sweet and possibly a little easier to manuever as this bambino of mine gets heavier. 

Can anyone give me the downlow?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone use a Beco Baby Carrier? Tell me about it please!

• Options
    I have it and like it. It's just like the Ergo (which I also have, btw.) I think it will be great when she's older!!!! For now, the Moby is just fine...?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've owned three (I currently don't own any Beco's) and I did like it alot.  My personal preference is the Connecta (which I have two right now) and the Yamo, but I would highly recommend the Beco.  You can use it front or back from newborn to toddler.  I can still carry DD1 on my back in the carriers I mentioned (including Beco).  I carried her in a front carry when I was 7 months pregnant with #2 actually.
    J1 1.19.07
    J2 11.17.08
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    it is soooo comfy.  My freind was a big fan of her bjorn will DD was about 5 months and she couldn't carry her anymore.  I visted and got her to put her now 17month DD on in my BEco- she said it was way more comfy than the bjorn had been even when DD was 4 months.  Serioulsy the beco rocks!!! and I have a very bad back from riding horses and a car accident- constant sciatic pain and sometimes my fot goes numb but I can carry in the becco without a problem for hours.
  • Options

We have it for DD and we really like it.  I do have to say, lately she hasn't been such a fan because with the Beco they can only face inward and she is at the age where she loves to look around.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"