Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

POLL: Baby's nicknames

What nicknames do you have for your baby?

For William - Willoppotamus, Little Willie Pee Pants or Little Willie Poo Pants (depending on what's in the diaper), Chicken Butt, Booger, Booger Head, Boog, Peanut

I think that's it.

The kid is never going to learn his real name.

Re: POLL: Baby's nicknames

• Options
    Lovebug, ladybug, sugiedoodles, sweetpea, Emma Kate the Great, and my fave is Emma Kate-apillar because she wiggles like a catepillar, and we love The Very Hungry Catepillar.
  • Options
    Pumpkin, sunshine, munchkin emma foo foo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Booger, Bubba, Bubbs, and most of the time B-money.
  • Options
    Her daddy calls her Hot Pants or HP (not sure why) and I call her Turtle. (She can make a face that looks just like a turtle Cracks me up!! Looking into getting her a turtle outfit for Halloween. Found one on a website but they also have a lobster outfit and I think that is just funny!)
  • Options

Willie Wonka and Boo Boo.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Buddy, little man, stinkapoo or stinkabottom.
  • Options
    Aves, monkey butt, sweet pea, stinker pants.
  • Options
    Peanut, Sweet Pea, Chick Pea, Jelly Bean (or Elli Bean), and Elli
    imageimage 
  • Options
    Smush, because in her last few ultrasounds she looked like she was smushed up against a camera and it just kinda stuck, and either cuddle bug or just bug!
  • Options

I too was afraid Ava was never going to learn her name so I have added Ava to her nicknames.

Ava bug, Princess Ava, Peanut Ava, Ava Honey Bear (DH calls her that. I'm Sugar Bear)

• Options
    Wiggle Baby because she never stops squirming.  my husband writes a blog for her online and it is called "The Adventures of Wiggle Baby"!
  • Options
    All of Madeline's involve the word girl.  I have no idea how that started but her's are Girlie, Mady-girl, and Girlfriend.
  • Options
    Sunshine, Bugaboo, Boogie, Boogalicious, Mati E.
  • Options
    DS is Peanut &  Mr. Man.  DD is pumpkin, baby girl, little missy, and dh calls her sweetheart
  • Options

Love bug, pumpkin, monkey, cub, fussy pants, grumpasaurus, xopher the gopher, baby love, little one and probably about ten more!

boo-boo bear is another one

• Options
    Stinky, Schmoopy cheeks, Poody, Pee-pants, Fatty McGee.
  • Options

DD #1 is almost 2, but the nicknames we've had (or still have) for her include: peanut, beanie, monkey, stinker, little bear...

DD #2: Bee, Beana, chubsy...

Those are all off the top of my head, but I know there are many more. It's been a long day. lol

• Options
    Pally Doodle or Pally Doo
  • Options

DS's - baby boy and big boy

DD's - Jilly Jelly, Sweet Pea, Chunky Chunk, Pretty Girl

I have a bunch of songs I sing to each of them too which include their names.  I used the "Low Rider" tune  for Benjamin when he was little...

Ben-ja-min, he's got a poopy butt, he's got poopy all over his bu-ut, poo poo poo poo poo poo poo, poo poo poo poop poop...

• Options
    Monkey, Little Man, LJ, Stinky stink butt
  • Options

Monkey

• Options
    Squeaker (he has a VERY high pitch squeal before the cry comes out), mr stinky pants, sir burps a lot, Squeak, munchkin, chubs, mr mouthy, booger, the list goes on!
  • Options
    Sam, Sammie girl, baby girl, pumpkin, gassy gertie (when she is gassy obviously) DH calls her sweetie alot.
  • Options
    mimi, chickipoo, cuchicuchi, mamas ?:)
  • Options
    lovebug & little guy
  • Options
    Mr. Wiggles, Pumpkin, Munchkin, Bear, and Mr. Whiney Pants
  • Options

I use his nicknames WAY too much and have to remind myself to call him by his name so he can learn it, lol.

His nicknames are: booger bear, little man, big boy, munchkin, sweetheart, sweetpea, buddy, and MIL calls him toodle britches.

• Options

On my blog we call her "Em," which is short for "Em Dash." When we found out I was pregnant, the pregnancy book we read said, "Your baby is the size of this dash --." DH said, "Our baby is an em dash!"

We also call her Baby Girl, Sweet Girl, Sweetie, and when she's particularly drooly - Downtown Drooly Brown.

• Options

I love that other people refer to their kids as Pee Pants, too!

We have a ton of nicknames - Punk, Punkstein, Mr. Man, Pee Pants, Sweetsie, Monkers, D Man, DP...I'm sure there are a million others I am forgetting.

• Options
    tweety, inchworm (she's always inching her way down anything) chumums, cheeks,sweetie,princess
  • Options
    Squiggle (because he's so wiggly), Bug, Cuddlebug, Snugglebug, Stinkbug, Drooly, Baby Fountain (when he spits out his little words, you can watch the spit!), CrankyPants.
  • Options

mister man, buddy

• Options
    His real name is Phillip but we call him PD. He also go's by Lil Pumba, Gorilla, Pumpkin/Apple Pie Breath (I have no idea where I got that!) Little guy, little prince, toad man, and honey bunches.
  • Options
    Clo, Lo Lo, Chloe Girl, Baby Girl, Stinky girl, Pretty girl, Peanut. She is definitely going to have an identity crisis : )
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"