Illinois Babies

need OB/gyn and pediatirician in Mundelein

we're moving to mundelein in 3 weeks and I'm looking for a new OB/gyn and pediatrician for my 3 year old. I think Lake Forest Hospital is the closest delivery hospital to me but I'm not positive. Does anyone know anything about that hospital? There's SO MUCH for me to do, and I hate that I'm switching ob's while pregnant but WCYD? any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Hannah 

Re: need OB/gyn and pediatirician in Mundelein

• I am pregnant and?recently switched to a new practice. I?will be delivering at Lake Forest Hospital. ?I know several people who have delivered there and have nothing but good things to say about their experiences. ?I toured the maternity ward and was very happy with the people I met and things I learned. ?I have had 3 appointments, so far, at my new practice and have loved both doctors I have met with. ?Here's their info:

900 N. Westmoreland Rd., #207
    Lake Forest, IL 60045

847.234.9110?

My primary doctor at the practice is Dr. Kelley London.?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Three weeks already, that's crazy!

I delivered the girls at Condell but in the odd chance we go for the third, I'll be delivering at Lake Forest. My ob/gyne is:

Ob/Gyn Associates of Lake Forest. I see Dr. Heiberger but I know she's on bedrest right now (she's pg as well). SUPER nice office (but I haven't met the other docs yet). 700 North Westmoreland Road Suite C
    Lake Forest, IL 60045 (they also have an office in Gurnee) 847-234-3250

Our pediatrician is:

Premier Pediatrics, 185 N. Milwaukee Ave., Lincolnshire IL 847.821.9500. We see Arie Friedman, but they are all great. And he's nice to look at, too!  ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"